Terms & conditions
Generating high quality antibodies is Immune Biosolutions’ main mission. Conversely, a unique antibody generation platform has been developed along with a validation process (including the validation by independent scientists) to address the specificity and sensitivity issues of commercialized mouse, rabbit and goat antibodies. Customer must acknowledge the uncertain nature of the product itself and the services that Immune Biosolutions may provide. Producing antibodies in chickens against novel targets is, by its very essence, a research endeavor and the final product may not be useful for the customer’s intended application.
Custom Antibody Development
Immune Biosolutions guarantees a positive ELISA titer against the immunogen. In the rare case of a failed first attempt, the project will be started from scratch. The customer shall be responsible for full payment for products and services delivered regardless of the performance of the products or services.
Product Use Limitations
All Immune Biosolutions products are for research use only and are not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use (in vivo or ex vivo), for consumption by humans or animals, any in vivo use or any other purposes including, but not limited to, unauthorized commercial purposes, investigational use, in foods, drugs, devices or cosmetics of any kind.
Immune Biosolutions will not be liable for any scientific advice it may offer in relation to the use of the products nor any claims or applications not listed on its website or in the literature or the misuse of the aforementioned products.
All orders are subject to availability. Prices and the availability of our products and services are provided on the website and kept up to date. Prices and other information provided are subject to change without notice. Prices of products do not include freight and packing, VAT or, in the case of international orders, handling and import duties where applicable.
No orders shall be binding until final acceptance by Immune Biosolutions. A confirmation of order will be sent by email, fax or mail to the address provided by the customer. To start a customized generation of chicken IgY antibody, Immune Biosolutions requires a payment equivalent to 80% of the value of the completed project. The remaining 20% will be billed on the final delivery with 30-day terms. Accounts that are more than 30 days late shall be subject to a monthly interest charge of 1.5%. The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred by Immune Biosolutions in its efforts to collect outstanding amounts, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees. Immune Biosolutions has the right to require other payment terms for large orders, special projects, new customers and/or delinquent accounts.
Packaging and products should be inspected immediately upon receipt. Notification of damage, shortages or defects should be provided immediately by email or fax.